AS BUDGET SPECIALIST
1020 Sundown Way Roseville, CA 95661
Budget Specialist needed for a large Sacramento non-profit organization. This is a full time temporary position with the opportunity for direct hire, for the right, experienced person who can be successful in this role.
Qualified candidates will be entertained immediately.
- Review, edit, and analyze budgets.
- Monitor the execution of approved operating budgets to assure that funds are properly allocated.
- Recommend adjustments and/or redistribution of funds within budget accounts.
- Analyze and interpret the impact of new legislation or regulations on annual budgets.
- Assist in developing and implementing a budget, analysis system and reporting process.
- Assess specific fiscal area(s) of need within the financial system and provide technical assistance.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- Ideally, a minimum of four years progressive, financial management experience in governmental and/or non-profits.
- Knowledge of and experience in automated financial record keeping systems and complex spread sheets.
- Recent knowledge of Federal contracts, procurement and travel regulations.
Must be able to provide two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be involved. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.