AS BILLING CLERK
4119 S Market Ct Sacramento, CA 95834 | Contract To Hire
Biller needed in the north Sacramento area for a strong, customer service oriented company. This is a temporary position the potential opportunity for direct hire. This is a full time position.
This position is responsible for
- Generating accurate invoices and presenting to customers in a timely, efficient manner.
- Solving problems effectively through research and communications with various departments within the organization.
- Providing clerical support by filing, running reports, maintaining proper documentation and file maintenance.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in various departments.
- Solid knowledge of billing, payroll, and payable procedures in order to provide accurate instructions to others in accordance with the established practices.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedule for you and others.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.
- Solid working knowledge of the Microsoft suite of applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Knowledge of Dynamics software preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of billing experience.
- Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.