AS ANESTHESIA CODER
3315 Watt Ave Sacramento, CA 95821
Anesthesia Coder needed for a Sacramento Medical company. This is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. Client will entertain qualified candidates immediately.
- Verify procedure, diagnose and time on each case and email or call for assistance when needed
- Code correctly to assure payment from insurance to make sure it follows State and Federal guidelines
- Workload is organized by Date of Service and all new work has 48 hour turnaround
- High volume Excel spreadsheets logging completed work
- Assist Surgeon, Physician and Staff with coding issues and problems
- Acts as a Liaison for Physician communication and education
- Provide procedure estimates on anesthesia services
- Assisting with journal audits and missed cases
- Assisting with coding and time problems
- Research and Resolve issues with Physicians
- CPT/ICD9 and 10
- Anesthesia Coding
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.