AS ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SUPERVISOR
3950 Industrial Blvd. West Sacramento, CA 95691
Accounts Payable Supervisor needed for a Sacramento Property Management company. This is a temporary position with the opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. Client will entertain qualified candidates immediately.
- Lead a team that inputs, reviews, investigates, and corrects errors related to vendor inquires and payments
- Provide positive feedback, guidance in managing a team
- Oversee the daily operations of AP Department
- Document and explain procedures, resolve discrepancies, and resolve all issues in timely and accurate manner
- Assist to improve accounts payable and the accounting process
- Oversee credit application; opening and closing accounts
- Other duties and projects
Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills is highly preferred.
Sage Accounting software preferred.
- Associates Degree in Accounting and Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years of accounts payable experience and minimum of three years in supervisory role
- Must be a strong prioritizer with hands-on experience managing multiple competing tasks
- Strong time management
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational and leadership skills.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.