AS ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
605 Coolidge Drive Folsom, CA 95746
- Supports accounting department in the areas of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, and Purchase Orders.
- Uploads various documents into client databases.
- Assist with monitoring accounting related requests to ensure payments are up to date.
- Assist with Accounts Payable - Check, verify, upload, and process invoices through QuickBooks.
- Assist with purchase orders, vendor payment requests, vendor maintenance, and insurance.
- Maintain various project tracking and costing spreadsheets that are utilized in the department.
- Must be familiar with GAAP, Accounts Payable, and Reconciliations.
- Strong 10-key speed of 9, 000+ KSPH.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong work ethic, ability to prioritize assignments, and solid problem solving skills.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.