2515 Venture Oaks Way Sacramento, CA 95833
General Accountant needed for a large, high-profile organization in the Sacramento-proper area. This is a full time position that begins in a temporary status but offers a direct hire opportunity, for the right person. Outstanding benefits package available, once hired directly.
- Assists with Annual Budget preparation, recommendations and reporting.
- Prepare financial Statements and other financial reporting.
- Financial Analysis: Assets, Liabilities, Capital, P & L’ s and other Financial Reports.
- Journal Entries, Adjustments, Adjustments and Year/Moth End Close.
- General Ledger Postings and Preparation of Balance Sheet.
- Operational accounting reviews: Disbursements, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable through Reconciliations.
- High degree of confidentiality required
- Must have a minimum of two years of Supervisory experience from hiring and training to directing, appraising and counseling staff
- Knowledge of GAAP, GAAS and HIPAA regulations
- Must be meticulous with accuracy in reporting and contribute to identifying strategic resolutions
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’ s degree in finance or an accounting-related field, three years in general accounting and one year of auditing experience.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with MAS90 software and be advanced with MS Word and Excel.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including clearing a thorough criminal background check and comprehensive drug test. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.