Sacramento, CA 95838
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Creating action lists
- Scheduling travel and calendar
- Facilitating contract routing and new job set-up
- Copying and coordinating project paperwork/document control management (between office and field)
- Entering and using Viewpoint (report generation and entry)
- Sending submittals and billings for the Project Management team
- Time and Material Data Entry and PCO processes for the Project Mgr
- Helping with payroll entry in productivity tracker
- General administrative assistance, as requested
- Must have previous experience in the Roofing industr y.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position.
- Must have proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent customer service and problem solving skills in a professional environment.
- Must be computer proficient with MS Office applications; Excel, Windows, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able self-motivated to multi-task, organize and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to type 40+ WPM
- Must be able to maintain composure in high-stress environments while multi-tasking
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.