Sacramento, CA 95828
- Research bid job boards opportunities by searching websites
- Prepares bid prospects and presents to Chief Estimator for review
- Manage and maintain bid activity reports and schedules including tracking bid proposal sheets
- Maintain physical and electronic filing system for reach bid
- Maintain FTP & Google drives websites
- Work with General Contractors on drawing updates and addenda
- Develop and maintain resource information on subcontractors
- Minimum two years construction experience
- Experience with construction bids and/or contracts
- Proficient with accurate data entry
- Knowledge of basic internet research
- MS Office with advanced Excel.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com