ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ACCOUNTANT- DIRECT HIRE
Sacramento, CA 95829
- Accounts Receivable
- Construction billings
- Process and apply all payments received
- Process credit card transactions
- Answer inquires for customers and management about accounts
- Ensured all accounts are fully billed
- Lien Releases
- Prepare Conditional lien releases
- Collect lien releases
- Prepare Stop notices
- Credit and Collections Support
- Make weekly Collection calls on accounts over 30 days
- Generate Accounts Receivable/Collections reports for Controller
- High School diploma or equivalent and three (3) years work experience in accounting.
- Accounting certification or Associate' s degree in accounting or business administration.
- Sage (Timberline) software is highly preferred.
- Medical: They pay 50% and employee pays rest. Have various plans, Kaiser and Western Health
- Vision and Dental: Employee pays the premium
- Benefits kick in 60 days after the first month of being hired on
- Vacation, after 6 months get one week. After 1st year, they get two weeks.
- Sick leave: 48 hours