ACCOUNTING CLERK CASH RECEIPTS
Sacramento, CA 95821
- Accurately post payments from insurance and patients to the applicable accounts.
- Verification of correct contracted insurance payments from insurance and patients.
- Note all incorrect or underpaid accounts for billing representatives.
- Balance batches.
- Accurately post adjustments, reversals, and denials from insurances to accounts.
- Post and processing refunds to patients, insurance, and emergency fund.
- Research and resolve pre-pay accounts.
- Back-up for daily deposit preparation.
- Meet monthly cut-off and deadline for postings.
- Monthly reconciliation of postings against bank deposits.
- Research negative balances for refund request.
- Familiar with various insurance carrier agreements and compliance with all State and Federal billing guidelines.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized, team player.
- Basic computer and internet skills; problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions as well as communicate clearly.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com