ACCOUNTANT- DIRECT HIRE
Sacramento, CA 95838
- Assist in monthly, quarterly and year-end close process
- Assist in preparation of financial statements
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Reconciliation, journal entries, variance analysis, etc.
- Assist in audit preparation
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Identify and implement opportunities to streamline process
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills.
- CMA, CPA, or public accounting experience.
- Must have experience as an Accountant with broad knowledge of accounting and reporting.
- Experience in cash flow, income statements, balance sheet reconciliation, financial statement preparation,
budgeting, planning, and financial analysis.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of seven (7) years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- Detail oriented self starter who has excellent follow up is needed for this role.
- Intermediate to advanced skill set in MS Excel.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.