Sacramento, CA 95833
The main responsibilities include:
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate personnel or voice mail.
- Screen calls and determine how a call is routed by becoming familiar with projects, clients and internal personnel.
- Receive faxes electronically and forward them to the appropriate personnel.
- Greet guests, determine the nature of business and announce them to the appropriate personnel.
- Provide refreshments to guests as needed.
- Provide administrative support services such as updating conference room schedules, word processing, filing, and mail distribution.
- Handle corporate transportation; liaise with rental company, prepare documentation and purchase orders; follow-up with accounting.
- Responsible for maintaining and ordering office and kitchen supplies.
- Assist office administration team with project filing, document reproduction and preparing data for archiving.
- Perform additional administrative support tasks to help meet critical deadlines, such as Submittals and Project Specifications.
- Add office-wide contacts and log project documentation.
- Assist in large-format copying and printing by scanning, plotting, binding and laminating documents.
- Prepare items for shipment (FedEx, etc.) and create shipment documentation.
- Assist in the maintenance and upkeep of the conference rooms and break room; coffee prep, kitchen duties, setting up rooms for meetings.
- Run errands outside of the office; order lunches and other catered items for meetings.
- Responsible for creating related Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for assisting HR with monthly Employee Birthday Banners in MS Photoshop.
- Minimum of four years previous Office Assistant experience.
- High School Diploma; college coursework/degree preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid CA Driver' s License, and proper insurance.
- Experience in Architecture or Engineering preferred.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough criminal background check, and proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employ er.