Sacramento, California | Direct Hire
Auditor needed for our Sacramento area client. This direct hire opportunity is for the candidate that has a strong business acumen, Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or a related field, strong attention to detail and sharp analytical skills.
- Must be highly advanced with Microsoft Excel and knowledgeable with doing V-look ups and pivot tables.
- A non-profit background is highly desired.
- The right candidate may have limited accounting experience or may have an extensive accounting background.
- Auditing will be the primary function of this job.
- General accounting responsibilities include accounts payable and maintaining the general ledger.
- Will assist with month and year-end closing processes and preparing and submitting reports.
- Some local travel is required.
This client is motivated to move quickly and will entertain qualified candidates immediately.
Must have a Bachelor' s degree, be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.