Sacramento, CA 95828 US
- Coordinate submittals and forms for all General Contractors.
- Process shop drawings for approval and fabrication.
- Review plans, specs, and shop drawings for each project.
- Create, process, and facilitate RFI s.
- Document and process change orders when required.
- Coordinate with production on job status of each project and maintain project schedules.
- Completed or in-progress degree in Construction Management or Engineering, and/or 3 years of structural steel experience.
- Strong understanding of shop drawings, plans, and specs.
- Proficient with MS Office and Adobe.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position including COVID Vaccination/Boosters. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaf fing.Co m