AS ACH SPECIALIST
2295 Iron Point Drive Suite 100 Folsom, California 95630 | Contract To Hire
ACH Specialist needed for large client in the Rancho Cordova/Folsom area. Responsible for ensuring the departments ACH functions are completed within required network timelines and regulation guidelines.
- Develop training materials, content and procedures for ACH Specialists and Retail Operations
- Develop and maintain ACH transactional charts and statistics
- Participate in ACH receiving and origination operational discussions
- Review daily work volumes, report staffing needs to Supervisor
- Responsible for the completion of all ACH items, receivables, originations, and stops, to ensure compliance standard is met.
- Report all problems, real and/or perceived, in relation to ACH transactions. Offer recommendations to remedy or prevent similar problems
- Track member experience concerns and recommend improvements.
- Track ACH vendor performance. Document errors and schedule meetings as needed to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Complete daily general ledger reconciliation
- Complete research for complex ACH inquiries
- Ensure daily activities are in compliance with Regulation E and NACHA guidelines.
- Act as a liaison with ACH vendors and external auditors.
- Ensure internal procedures for all ACH activities are documented, maintained, and updated.
- Act as backup to perform all department general ledger balancing, settlement, and reconciliation
- Work on project teams as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate' s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- ACH receiving and originating principals
- Credit union products and services
- NACHA Operating Rules
- The Green Book regulations
- Regulation E for EFT transactions
- Fedline Advantage application and systems
- Federal Reserve token access and usage
- ACH processing operations and file transmission guidelines
- Regulations pertaining to EFT transactions
- Government Payments
- ACH Exception Item processing
- General Ledger settlement, balancing, and reconciliation
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Word Processing software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of financial products and services, credit union operations, data processing, and have demonstrated research skills.
- Ability to work independently and to manage multiple priorities within established time frames.
- Advanced Accounting skills
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.